2/14 Frederick St
This town home captures magnificent natural light throughout
- 2 2 2   Townhouse
In a boutique executive development and set in beautiful, manicured garden surrounds, this brand-new town home captures magnificent natural light throughout its two impressive levels, with glass-wrapped interiors framing the stunning outlooks.
An entertainers’ courtyard flows from the living zone providing a private sanctuary to enjoy the things that are important to you, while the impressive kitchen with huge stone waterfall Island bench, adjoining dining room and two separate sunlit living areas (upstairs and downstairs) provide multiple possibilities for configuration. The layout also incorporates a spacious master with an ensuite and built in robes.
Sleek contemporary design and luxury finishes are combined to create a superbly crafted residence that also offers:
– Superb Smeg-equipped kitchen, luxurious stone waterfall bench
and ample cupboard space.
– Two bathrooms (with en-suite) include floor to ceiling tiles and black
– Huge bonus with convenience of location, within approximately a 5
minute walk to the “World class” shopping and entertainment
destination Doncaster Shopping Town; enjoy good food,
entertainment (cinemas etc) and great shopping with a line up of
– Minutes to the Eastern Freeway offering great access to Melbourne
CBD, plus the convenience of city-bound bus services, the Koonung
Creek Trail and parklands are also within easy reach.
– Parking for two small cars.
– Separate lounge/retreat (upstairs) and expansive open-plan
– High-end interiors highlighted by the use of stone, balanced by
glass and completed with warm timbers.
– Air-conditioning and heating throughout.